Experienced and Determined Advocates
A serious legal problem requires a strong and capable response. Anything less could affect your life in negative ways for years to come.
At Greenfield & Kraut we are experienced trial attorneys who use the legal system to protect our clients’ rights. We are skilled at the art of trial and appellate advocacy and determined to prevail in every case we handle.
Much of our practice focuses on criminal defense:
- Federal crimes and white collar crimes — including fraud, money laundering, RICO and tax evasion
- Violent crimes — such as assault, murder and vehicular homicide
- Drug charges — possession, distribution, trafficking and manufacture
- Property and theft crimes — such as theft, burglary, retail theft, arson and vandalism
- Sex crimes and Internet crimes — rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, Internet solicitation of a minor and child pornography
- DUI — defense in cases involving first, second, third and fourth DUI arrests
- Juvenile crimes — protecting the futures of juveniles accused of crimes
- Post-conviction matters — expungements, probation violations and appeals
We also advise and represent clients in matters involving:
- Medical malpractice and personal injury — obtaining compensation in cases involving medical negligence, nursing home abuse, car accidents and truck accidents
- Civil litigation — contract disputes, partner disputes, shareholder disputes, insurance claims, will contests, probate litigation and other civil matters
- Professional licensing — defending the licenses and livelihoods of doctors, nurses, dentists, psychologists and other professionals
- Business law — business formation, corporate governance and contracts
We Are Trial Attorneys, First and Foremost
Our attorneys have extensive experience and a record of success in challenging cases involving federal and state crimes of any type as well as in civil matters. We are formidable in the courtroom and appeals courts, schooled in argumentation and firm in the defense of our clients’ rights at all times.
Whether your case involves a criminal charge in the state or federal court, a civil dispute or other matter, you can depend on Greenfield & Kraut to represent you with dedication and skill.
Free Consultation With a Lawyer — Phones Answered 24 Hours a Day
For a free consultation with Greenfield & Kraut in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, call 412-261-4466 or contact us online.